Direct Download link
GeoGebra online is dynamic mathematics application for all levels of learning an teaching that brings together geometry, algebra, spreadsheets, graphing, statistics and calculus easy-to-use way. It is a rapidly expanding community of millions of users located in just about every country. GeoGebra graphing has become the leading provider of dynamic mathematics software, supporting science, technology, engineering and mathematics education and innovations in teaching and learning worldwide. It is Putting the world’s leading dynamic mathematics tool and materials in the hands of students and teachers.
GeoGebra free download underpins numerous dialects and text dimensions, and permits propelled users to oversee apparatuses. It has a decent reaction time and works easily while utilizing a moderate-to-high measure of framework assets. To entirety it up, GeoGebra for mac gives all the essential devices for offering math clients some assistance with creating presentations and tasks.
The interface is produced using a normal window with an easy to understand the structure, where a couple drawing apparatuses are shown on the upper piece of the screen. You can modify the two essential sheets committed to mathematical expressions and representation, and also sort the arithmetical things by sort, reliance, layer, or development request.
GeoGebra download is a mathematics software program that works with the function of graphs, integral, calculate roots, extreme, such as geometry, statistics algebra, tables, graphs, and arithmetic. GeoGebra exam provides multiple representations of objects that are all dynamically linked and connect geometric, algebraic, and numeric representations in an interactive way. The possibility of working with a rich program functionality graphs, calculate roots, extreme, integral, etc., because of the built-in command language that allows you to manage and geometric constructions. you can download GeoGebra key.
Features of GeoGebra 4:
- Plotting functions y = f (x).
- Construction of conic sections: conic arbitrary form, circle, ellipse, parabola, hyperbole.
- Construction of curves defined parametrically in Cartesian coordinates: x = f (t); y = g (t).
- Actions with matrices: addition, multiplication, transposition, inversion, calculation of determinant.
- Building a locus depending on the position of some other point belonging to a curve or polygon (Locus tool).
- Finding points of intersection.
- Working with tables.
- Calculations with complex numbers.
- Approximation of the set of points of a given form: polynomial, exponential, logarithm, sine.
- Statistical functions: calculation of the mathematical expectation, variance, correlation coefficient calculation.
- Easy-to-use interface, in addition, has very powerful features.
- Graphics, algebra, and tables are connected to each other and fully dynamic.
- Available in many languages to millions of users around the world.
- You can create interactive training material, such as a Web page.